At Dixon Schwabl + Company, we believe that website visitors with physical or mental disabilities deserve the same high level of service given to any other visitor. We are committed to ensuring equal access for all people with disabilities.
Dixon Schwabl + Company will endeavor to maximize the access to this website for people with disabilities. We take the following measures to ensure accessibly of our website:
- Include accessibility as part of our brand framework.
- Integrate accessibility into our UX design practices.
- Prioritize accessibility standards governance to the digital strategist and UX designer roles within our organization.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
- Audit our website annually for Level AA compliance optimizations.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA and Level AAA. We are partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Partially conformant means some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers on our site:
- Phone: 585.383.0380
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 1595 Moseley Road Victor, NY 14564
We strive to respond to feedback in a timely manner.