- LearnDixon Schwabl’s PR team wins 6 PRISMs, including Best in Show; Courtney O’Gorman named 2021 Rising StarPR + Social / 7.22.21
Dixon Schwabl’s PR team wins 6 PRISMs, including Best in Show; Courtney O’Gorman named 2021 Rising Star
- LearnLauren’s Column: Polywork: What is it and why is it so popular?DS News / 7.20.21
Lauren’s Column: Polywork: What is it and why is it so popular?
- LearnDixon Schwabl Named One of The Best Workplaces in New York™DS News / 7.15.21
DIXON SCHWABL NAMED ONE OF THE BEST WORKPLACES IN NEW YORK™ BY FORTUNE AND GREAT PLACE TO WORK®; RANKED 30th ON THE LIST
- ReadDixon Schwabl Receives Verification of NIST CSF ComplianceDS News / 7.9.21
Dixon Schwabl has completed verification by the LMT Technology Solutions Cybersecurity Program.
- ReadJessica Savage Talks About Putting Words into ActionDS News / 6.11.21
In a recent RBJ article, “Recruiting, retaining a diverse workforce a top priority for local firms,” President Jess Savage emphasized putting words into action.
- ReadLauren's Column: Attracting talent in a YOLO worldDS News / 5.25.21
New markets, new employers, and remote work. Advice for attracting and retaining talent for your company.
- ReadAlyssa Whitley Becomes Adjunct Faculty at St. John Fisher CollegeDS News / 5.5.21
Public Relations Coordinator Alyssa Whitley was welcomed as a new adjunct faculty member at St. John Fisher College, her alma mater.
- ReadLauren Dixon's RBJ Column: The hybrid work experiment: Think like a scientistDS News / 4.26.21
Lauren's Rochester Business Journal column about hybrid work, talks about ways business leaders can help team members look forward to a hybrid work model.
- ReadLauren Dixon Offers Advice & Reflection before ATHENA EventDS News / 4.22.21
Lauren Dixon, will be honored today at the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and Women’s Council's ATHENA Awards as an ATHENA International Award Finalist.
- ReadMark Stone Gives Aspiring Creative Professionals AdviceDS News / 4.9.21
Mark Stone, served as a panelist for RIT’s School of Communications students to connect with local creative leaders.
- ReadLauren's RBJ Column: Welcome Conflict in the WorkplaceDS News / 3.25.21
In Lauren's latest Rochester Business Journal column, she says leaders should encourage and model how to welcome healthy, productive conflict in the workplace.
- ReadEmily Benson Talks Email Marketing on International StageDS News / 3.25.21
Email marketing strategist, Emily Benson, presented (virtually) on an international stage this week at the 2021 Spring Netcore Inbox Expo by emailexpert.
- ReadLauren's column: Great ideas can come from anywhereDS News / 2.22.21
In Lauren Dixon's latest column in the Rochester Business Journal, she discusses how leaders can inspire creative ideas, even in today's virtual world.
- ReadSuper Bowl ads mirror the current zeitgeist by Mark StoneDS News / 2.12.21
Read Mark Stone's featured column titled “Super Bowl ads mirror the current zeitgeist” and reviews the commercials we watched live during the big game.
- ReadTwo Advertising Experts Recap Super Bowl Commercials on FOX RochesterDS News / 2.8.21
The morning after the Super Bowl, Content Manager Mike McGinnis and Creative Director Robin Lohkamp joined 13WHAM/FOX Rochester to recap the commercials.
- ReadMike McGinnis Talks Super Bowl Ads on 13WHAM/FOX RochesterDS News / 2.5.21
This morning, Content Manager Mike McGinnis spent time with 13WHAM/FOX Rochester to talk about what we're expecting (commercial-wise) during Sunday's big game.
- ReadRobin Lohkamp Talks Super Bowl Ads on FOX RochesterDS News / 1.28.21
Creative Director Robin Lohkamp spent time on FOX Rochester to discuss the major brands that will—and those that won't—advertise during the Super Bowl.
- ReadLauren's Column: How to bring joy and satisfaction into goal setting in the workplaceDS News / 1.20.21
You can learn from Lauren Dixon's insights, experience and suggestions in her latest Rochester Business Journal column.
- ReadTakeaways from 2020 to take into the new year of 2021DS News / 1.4.21
As we close the books on 2020, Chair of the Board Lauren Dixon shares some takeaways we should take with us into 2021.
- ReadTwo Leading Charities Receive Gift from PhilanthropistDS News / 12.16.20
Among all the thousands of nonprofits in the country, MacKenzie Scott and her advisors recognized the work of select organizations with this extraordinary gift.
- ReadCommunity & Teamwork: Thanksgiving Basket Donation
The Dixon Schwabl team proudly donated nearly 20 Thanksgiving baskets to families in need this holiday season.
- ReadAmazon, Facebook, Google—And Expert Marketing Advice
Malorie Benjamin and Dave Crist talked with FingerLakes1’s Josh Durso on his podcast about digital ads on Amazon, Facebook and Google.
- ReadKim Allen Featured as Rochester Woman Online Cover StoryDS News / 11.9.20
CEO Kim Allen tells her story of navigating a leadership transition during a pandemic in this month's Rochester Woman Online cover story.
- ReadLauren's Column: Passing the baton with confidenceStrategy / 10.19.20
Lauren shares her feelings about the transition - and suggestions based on her experience - in her latest Rochester Business Journal column.
- ReadROGER HASKINS AND BOB CHARBONEAU NAMED SEPTEMBER JAZ JANIESDS News / 9.9.20
Dixon Schwabl honors an outstanding employee with the coveted Jaz Janie Award. This month, we recognize two colleagues: Roger Haskins and Bob Charboneau.
- ReadCommunity Effort to Repair Freedom Horse in RochesterDS News / 8.5.20
The Freedom Horse statue that stands along I-490 in Rochester is being repaired and refurbished after it was vandalized over the course of the last month.
- ReadDixon Schwabl Lands in No. 1 Spot in 5 RBJ Reader Rankings AwardsDS News / 7.23.20
Dixon Schwabl was honored by the Rochester Business Journal and The Daily Record for the 2020 Reader Rankings Awards.
- ReadLauren's RBJ Column: Does this COVID cloud hold a silver lining?DS News / 7.20.20
In Lauren's latest Rochester Business Journal column, shes poses the question, “does this COVID cloud hold a silver lining?“
- ReadUsing surveys to guide your recovery by Lauren DixonDS News / 7.9.20
If you don’t measure employee sentiment, you can’t improve it. That's why you need surveys to strengthen company culture.
- ReadMalorie Benjamin Talks Facebook Boycott on 13WHAM/FOX RochesterDS News / 7.2.20
VP of Media Services Malorie Benjamin discussed the #StopHateforProfit campaign and posed questions for brands to consider when determining their stance.
- ReadLauren's Column: Making high-stakes decisions of a lifetimeDS News / 6.26.20
As business leaders, we’ve been forced to make high-stake decisions lately. Lauren Dixon shares lessons and tips in her latest Rochester Business Journal column
- ReadDixon Schwabl Gives Nearly $70,000 to United Way of Greater RochesterDS News / 6.24.20
United Way of Greater Rochester is a staple in our community. That’s why Dixon Schwabl continues to support United Way of Greater Rochester in many ways.
- ReadStudio Team Honored with 7 Telly Awards; 4 Gold WinnersDS News / 5.28.20
Dixon Schwabl’s Studio Production team is thrilled to share it has been recognized with seven Telly Awards, including four Gold Telly winners.
- ReadLauren's RBJ Column: Workplace Culture Post-PandemicDS News / 5.19.20
In her column in the Rochester Business Journal, Lauren discusses best practices for maintaining a strong company culture.
- ReadLauren's Column: How your company can be a great place to work in a time of crisisDS News / 4.20.20
Lauren Dixon shares her insights on how companies can remain a great place to work in times of crisis.
- ReadDixon Schwabl Partners with Local Agencies for ROC2025 CollaborationDS News / 1.22.20
ROC2025 has recently named Dixon Schwabl, Meshin Movement and Optic Sky its collaborative marketing partners who will lead the ROC2025 branding and campaign.
- Read2020 MARKS YEAR OF LEADERSHIP TRANSITION AT DIXON SCHWABLDS News / 1.16.20
After 33 years at the helm of Dixon Schwabl, CEO Lauren Dixon and President Mike Schwabl will step down from their leadership roles on Dec. 31, 2020.