DEI + Culture
- LearnSocial responsibility in 2023: Your year to take actionDEI + Culture / 2.1.23
It’s 2023—corporate social responsibility has come a long way in just the past few years. Find out what it could look like for your brand.
- LearnLauren's Column: Want more people to come into the office? Make it irresistible.DEI + Culture / 12.14.22
In Lauren’s latest column, she shares the benefits of being together in the workplace + creating an environment where employees choose to work in person.
- LearnLauren's Column: Quiet quitting: A reckless term for “disengaged”DEI + Culture / 11.9.22
In Lauren's recent column, she discusses the new term “quiet quitting“ and the effects it can have in the workplace.
- LearnLauren's Column: Meaning and purpose at work: Beyond the buzzwordsDEI + Culture / 9.13.22
“Purpose” is having a moment. In her latest column, Lauren discusses the importance of finding your company’s “Why” and articulating its value to employees.
- LearnBeing a Great Place to Work Makes Us Even Greater copyDEI + Culture / 9.7.22
We're proud to rank #18 on the Great Place to Work list. Here are some highlights of how we’ve built our amazing team and how we keep them happy.
- LearnLauren’s Column: Back to basics: The basic elements of great workplacesDEI + Culture / 7.15.22
In her latest column, Lauren discusses the importance of refreshing and renewing the foundations of workplace culture.