Dixon Schwabl On-Demand Webinars
Watch anytime: recently recorded webinars
04 . 01 . 21
- Bennett Boucher, Senior Channel Account Manager, Drift
- Anthony D’Angelo, Professor of Practice, Syracuse University
- Julia Lowe, Proofreader, Dixon Schwabl
According to Forbes, 2021 should be the year of empathy in marketing. This webinar will explore how it’s not enough to think like your customer—you have to BE your customer.
03 . 03 . 21
- Michael Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work
- Kimberly DeSimone, MBA, PhD, Associate Professor & Diversity Advocate, Jandoli School of Communication, St. Bonaventure University
- Norma Holland, Director of Public Relations & Engagement, Office of Equity & Inclusion, University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Kim Allen, CEO, Dixon Schwabl
Our next webinar is a roundtable discussion with business and higher education leaders about the importance of diversity in advertising. You will learn how to:
• Be open, honest and respectful throughout the customer journey
• Engage beyond selling your products
• Evolve your community giving program to be more inclusive
• Build a more diverse team
• Create more equitable hiring and recruiting strategies
11 . 05 . 20
- Barnali Chatterjee, Head of Customer Experience, GitHub
- Casey Keller, Senior Vice President of Customer Success, GiveGab
- Diana Osgood, Vice President of Strategy & Customer Insights, Dixon Schwabl
Customer loyalty is based in large part on their experience. According to a study by Walker, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by the end of this year.
In our next webinar, we’ll discuss the latest thinking around building a CX strategy that drives more revenue growth for your organization. We’ll focus on the keys to understanding and empathizing with your audience in more human and holistic ways.
09 . 29 . 20
- Gretchen Wood, Chief Advancement Officer, Monroe Community College
- Harlan Davis, Vice President of Product and Innovation, GDS Group
- Lauren Dixon, Chief Executive Officer, Dixon Schwabl
Creating great customer experiences is more important than ever. That’s why, given the environment that is 2020 (and beyond), 78% of marketing leaders plan to increase their budgets for virtual events. (source: Intrado)
How do you create a virtual event that keeps attendees engaged? That helps you learn more about your customers? That makes money? Our expert panel will provide the essential roadmap you need to ensure events are an integral part of your marketing strategy moving forward.