06 . 23 . 20—
- Celeste A. Kier, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Customer Experience Director, ESL Federal Credit Union
- Elena Conti-Blatto, Director of Marketing and Brand Management, University at Buffalo
Businesses are adapting quickly during the pandemic, discovering they are more resilient and agile than they thought. How can your business evolve to continue to serve without compromise? Find out during our webinar Rising to the challenge: How businesses are adapting to COVID-19.
05 . 21 . 20—
- |Workplace Culture
- Michael Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work®
- Lauren Dixon, CEO, Dixon Schwabl
Hear how high-trust workplaces are strengthening company culture and planning for compassionate, inclusive policies and processes when they reopen.
04 . 21 . 20—
- Malorie Benjamin, Vice President of Media Services, Dixon Schwabl
- Chris Grant, Data Strategy & Analytics Supervisor, Dixon Schwabl
- Diana Osgood, Vice President of Strategy & Customer Insights, Dixon Schwabl
Learn how to shift your marketing and media strategies and use data to drive your decisions during and after the pandemic.