Dixon Schwabl Webinars
Tune in monthly as we talk with leaders about new ideas, inspiring perspectives and best practices in everything from business and marketing to workplace culture and analytics.
How to Make Customer Experience the Center of Your 2021 Marketing Plan
- Barnali Chatterjee, Head of Customer Experience, GitHub
- Casey Keller, Senior Vice President of Customer Success, GiveGab
- Diana Osgood, Vice President of Strategy & Customer Insights, Dixon Schwabl
Customer loyalty is based in large part on their experience. According to a study by Walker, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by the end of this year.
In our next webinar, we’ll discuss the latest thinking around building a CX strategy that drives more revenue growth for your organization. We’ll focus on the keys to understanding and empathizing with your audience in more human and holistic ways.
Watch anytime: Recently recorded webinars
09 . 29 . 20
- Gretchen Wood, Chief Advancement Officer, Monroe Community College
- Harlan Davis, Vice President of Product and Innovation, GDS Group
- Lauren Dixon, Chief Executive Officer, Dixon Schwabl
Creating great customer experiences is more important than ever. That’s why, given the environment that is 2020 (and beyond), 78% of marketing leaders plan to increase their budgets for virtual events. (source: Intrado).
How do you create a virtual event that keeps attendees engaged? That helps you learn more about your customers? That makes money? Our expert panel will provide the essential roadmap you need to ensure events are an integral part of your marketing strategy moving forward.
08 . 18 . 20—
- Joe Stefko, President and CEO, ROC2025
- Laura Nespoli, Co-Founder, Meshin Movement
- Mark Stone, Chief Creative Officer, Dixon Schwabl
How do you build a transformational brand? Especially in 2020. Imagine you start out with research to discover your brand's purpose and what makes it different. Then a global pandemic hits. And then social justice spurs new action for change.
06 . 29 . 20—
- Malorie Benjamin, Vice President of Media Services, Dixon Schwabl
- Fred McCoy, Account Director, Dixon Schwabl
- Paul Gangarossa, Public Relations & Content Supervisor, Dixon Schwabl
In July, big brands like North Face, Eddie Bauer and Ben & Jerry’s are pausing all paid advertising with Facebook and Instagram in support of #StopHateforProfit. The goal? To have Facebook take clear actions to stop its platform from being used to amplify racism and hate. Learn what you should take into consideration when making social media decisions for your brand during this time.
06 . 23 . 20—
- Celeste A. Kier, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Customer Experience Director, ESL Federal Credit Union
- Elena Conti-Blatto, Director of Marketing and Brand Management, University at Buffalo
Businesses are adapting quickly during the pandemic, discovering they are more resilient and agile than they thought. How can your business evolve to continue to serve without compromise? Find out during our webinar Rising to the challenge: How businesses are adapting to COVID-19.