- LearnLauren's Column: Let's Talk About Mental Health: Sick Days and Mental Health Days are OkAgency News / 9.7.21
Lauren’s latest column in the Rochester Business Journal focuses on mental health support in the workplace.
- LearnDixon Schwabl receives Honorable Mention in international Design Annual CompetitionAgency News / 8.25.21
Dixon Schwabl has received an honorable mention in the Graphis Design Annual 2022.
- ReadDixon Schwabl Receives Verification of NIST CSF ComplianceDS News / 7.9.21
Dixon Schwabl has completed verification by the LMT Technology Solutions Cybersecurity Program.
- ReadAlyssa Whitley Becomes Adjunct Faculty at St. John Fisher CollegeDS News / 5.5.21
Public Relations Coordinator Alyssa Whitley was welcomed as a new adjunct faculty member at St. John Fisher College, her alma mater.
- ReadTakeaways from 2020 to take into the new year of 2021DS News / 1.4.21
As we close the books on 2020, Chair of the Board Lauren Dixon shares some takeaways we should take with us into 2021.
- ReadKim Allen Featured as Rochester Woman Online Cover StoryDS News / 11.9.20
CEO Kim Allen tells her story of navigating a leadership transition during a pandemic in this month's Rochester Woman Online cover story.
- ReadLauren's Column: Passing the baton with confidenceStrategy / 10.19.20
Lauren shares her feelings about the transition - and suggestions based on her experience - in her latest Rochester Business Journal column.
- ReadROGER HASKINS AND BOB CHARBONEAU NAMED SEPTEMBER JAZ JANIESDS News / 9.9.20
Dixon Schwabl honors an outstanding employee with the coveted Jaz Janie Award. This month, we recognize two colleagues: Roger Haskins and Bob Charboneau.
- ReadDixon Schwabl Partners with Local Agencies for ROC2025 CollaborationDS News / 1.22.20
ROC2025 has recently named Dixon Schwabl, Meshin Movement and Optic Sky its collaborative marketing partners who will lead the ROC2025 branding and campaign.
- Read2020 MARKS YEAR OF LEADERSHIP TRANSITION AT DIXON SCHWABLDS News / 1.16.20
After 33 years at the helm of Dixon Schwabl, CEO Lauren Dixon and President Mike Schwabl will step down from their leadership roles on Dec. 31, 2020.