- ReadJessica Savage Talks About Putting Words into ActionDS News / 6.11.21
In a recent RBJ article, “Recruiting, retaining a diverse workforce a top priority for local firms,” President Jess Savage emphasized putting words into action.
- ReadLauren's Column: Attracting talent in a YOLO worldDS News / 5.25.21
New markets, new employers, and remote work. Advice for attracting and retaining talent for your company.
- ReadLauren Dixon's RBJ Column: The hybrid work experiment: Think like a scientistDS News / 4.26.21
Lauren's Rochester Business Journal column about hybrid work, talks about ways business leaders can help team members look forward to a hybrid work model.
- ReadLauren's RBJ Column: Welcome Conflict in the WorkplaceDS News / 3.25.21
In Lauren's latest Rochester Business Journal column, she says leaders should encourage and model how to welcome healthy, productive conflict in the workplace.
- ReadWebinar Recap: 5 Things I Learned as a DEI PanelistConscious Brands / 3.24.21
When you’re asked to participate as a panelist on a webinar, you're there to learn from your fellow panelists.
- ReadLauren's column: Great ideas can come from anywhereDS News / 2.22.21
In Lauren Dixon's latest column in the Rochester Business Journal, she discusses how leaders can inspire creative ideas, even in today's virtual world.
- EngageMyers-Briggs at Work: How to Value Your Coworkers Even MoreConscious Brands / 2.5.21
At Dixon Schwabl, we’ve used the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) for decades to help enhance communication with each other and our clients.
- ReadLauren's Column: How to bring joy and satisfaction into goal setting in the workplaceDS News / 1.20.21
You can learn from Lauren Dixon's insights, experience and suggestions in her latest Rochester Business Journal column.
- ReadTwo Leading Charities Receive Gift from PhilanthropistDS News / 12.16.20
Among all the thousands of nonprofits in the country, MacKenzie Scott and her advisors recognized the work of select organizations with this extraordinary gift.
- ReadCommunity & Teamwork: Thanksgiving Basket DonationDS News / 11.23.20
The Dixon Schwabl team proudly donated nearly 20 Thanksgiving baskets to families in need this holiday season.
- WatchTelling Your Story, Part 1: The Power of Great VisualsDEI + Culture / 10.21.20
Learn to tell your story through great visuals, video and audio.
- WatchTelling Your Story, Part 2: Techniques to Garner Earned MediaDEI + Culture / 9.28.20
What constitutes a media-worthy story? How do you get your story told? Attendees will learn the dos and don’ts of interacting with the media.
- ReadROGER HASKINS AND BOB CHARBONEAU NAMED SEPTEMBER JAZ JANIESDS News / 9.9.20
Dixon Schwabl honors an outstanding employee with the coveted Jaz Janie Award. This month, we recognize two colleagues: Roger Haskins and Bob Charboneau.
- ReadCan marketing be a force for good? It’s up to marketers.DEI + Culture / 8.11.20
As marketers and individuals, the Great Pause in 2020 gave us space to reflect on our place in society and the contributions we’ve made—for better or for worse.
- ReadCommunity Effort to Repair Freedom Horse in RochesterDS News / 8.5.20
The Freedom Horse statue that stands along I-490 in Rochester is being repaired and refurbished after it was vandalized over the course of the last month.
- ReadLauren's RBJ Column: Does this COVID cloud hold a silver lining?DS News / 7.20.20
In Lauren's latest Rochester Business Journal column, shes poses the question, “does this COVID cloud hold a silver lining?“
- ReadUsing surveys to guide your recovery by Lauren DixonDS News / 7.9.20
If you don’t measure employee sentiment, you can’t improve it. That's why you need surveys to strengthen company culture.
- ReadLauren's Column: Making high-stakes decisions of a lifetimeDS News / 6.26.20
As business leaders, we’ve been forced to make high-stake decisions lately. Lauren Dixon shares lessons and tips in her latest Rochester Business Journal column
- ReadDixon Schwabl Gives Nearly $70,000 to United Way of Greater RochesterDS News / 6.24.20
United Way of Greater Rochester is a staple in our community. That’s why Dixon Schwabl continues to support United Way of Greater Rochester in many ways.
- WatchRising to the Challenge: How Businesses are Adapting to COVID-19DEI + Culture / 6.23.20
Businesses are adapting quickly during the pandemic, discovering they're more resilient and agile than they thought.
- ReadLauren's RBJ Column: Workplace Culture Post-PandemicDS News / 5.19.20
In her column in the Rochester Business Journal, Lauren discusses best practices for maintaining a strong company culture.
- ReadLauren's Column: How your company can be a great place to work in a time of crisisDS News / 4.20.20
Lauren Dixon shares her insights on how companies can remain a great place to work in times of crisis.
- WatchFinancing, Logistics + Scalability: Getting the Money You Need to SucceedDEI + Culture / 2.11.20
We'll talk about the financing resources available for small businesses. Learn the dos and don’ts of creating and presenting a solid business plan.