- ReadVirtual Events: The Key to Relationship Marketing?Amplification / 3.11.21
Get the scoop on networking and relationship marketing in the age of virtual events with Managing Partner of Studio Production Connor Dixon-Schwabl.
- ReadRobinhood's GameStop Debacle: A Cautionary PR TaleAmplification / 2.4.21
How seven years of Robinhood goodwill crumbled in a day.
- ReadFlex Your Influence: Tips to Reach the Right Influencers for Your BrandPR + Social / 11.17.20
Before diving headfirst into the world of influencer marketing, there are a few tips to keep in mind to ensure you’re reaching the right influencers.
- ReadBest Practices for Virtual Events that Engage & ConvertEvents + Experiences / 10.1.20
How do you create a virtual event that keeps attendees engaged? We're sharing some of the key findings from our recent webinar.
- ReadWhy Empathy is Content Marketing's True Super PowerContent + SEO / 9.16.20
In a year that has been marked by mounting stress and uncertainty, empathy is being described as the new brand mandate.
- ReadMalorie Benjamin Talks Facebook Boycott on 13WHAM/FOX RochesterDS News / 7.2.20
VP of Media Services Malorie Benjamin discussed the #StopHateforProfit campaign and posed questions for brands to consider when determining their stance.
- ReadDirect Mail Marketing: More Prominent Then Ever Before?Marketing / 6.1.20
One under-used marketing tactic still performing very well is traditional direct mail. Why? People are more tuned in to their mailbox than ever before.
- ReadNewsworthy or Not? When You Should (And Shouldn’t) Pitch the MediaPR + Social / 5.1.20
Whether it's COVID-19 or something else that alters the media landscape, your brand may still have a valuable role to play.