Studio Team Honored with 7 Telly Awards; 4 Gold Winners
The Telly Awards honor excellence in video and television across all screens, across the country. Dixon Schwabl’s Studio Production team is thrilled to share it has been recognized with seven Telly Awards, including four Gold Telly winners. The awards were announced yesterday.
“Our studio team produces incredible work — top-notch work — that we are so proud to share with our clients, team and community,” Studio Managing Partner Connor Dixon-Schwabl said. “We produce more than 100 videos per year for our clients across the country, and each one is better than the last.”
The videos produced by Dixon Schwabl’s studio team that earned Telly Awards are:
- Ronald McDonald House Charities: Stronger Together, Gold Telly in Non-Broadcast: Fund Raising
- Pluta Cancer Center: Love Letter (two awards), Gold Telly in Non-Broadcast: Fund Raising and Silver Telly in Non-Broadcast: Social Impact
- Community Bank N.A.: Community Stories, Gold Telly in Branded Content: Campaign: Business-to-Business
- New York Apple Association: Growers, Gold Telly in Social Video: Food & Beverage
- New York Apple Association: Nutrition, Silver Telly in Social Video: Food & Beverage
- United Way of Greater Rochester: A Force for Good, Bronze Telly in Non-Broadcast: Fund Raising
“At the end of the day, we are storytellers,” Dixon-Schwabl said. “We have the privilege of telling stories for our community’s greatest causes. Doing great work, for great causes is what matters to us. Being recognized by our peers for that work is an added bonus.”
The Telly Awards, founded in 1979, annually showcase the best work created within television and across video, for all screens. Receiving more than 12,000 entries from all 50 states and five continents, Telly Award winners represent work from some of the most respected advertising agencies, television stations, production companies and publishers from around the world. The Telly Awards recognize work that has been created on the behalf of a client, for a specific brand and/or company (including your own) or self-directed as a creative endeavor.